As much as we have the intention to help as many Muslims as possible, the reality is that some life problems involve things that coaching cannot resolve. We pray that Allah Most High makes things easy for everyone and protects the ummah and the believers from this worldly life.
We cannot help people in the following situations:
- the husband or wife is addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any other illegal substance
- the husband or wife is physically abusive
- the husband or wife is not faithful to the relationship (exceptions may apply)
- the husband or wife have a medically diagnosed psychological disorder or personality disorder
- the husband or wife is not Muslim
We encourage individuals in any of these situations to seek immediate help from their local authorities, families, and communities. Our prayers are with you.
Disclaimer: Muslima Coaching is a coaching service that is centered around professional coaching tactics and religious guidance. It is not a replacement for professional psychotherapy, medical treatment, legal mediation, or fatwa from a mufti.
We are not:
- Scholars – We base our coaching on Islamic rulings, are students of knowledge, and return to our teachers for guidance, but we are not shariah experts who have legal authority like an Islamic council.
- Legal Mediators – We only teach relationship and life skills and give heart-to-heart advice, and we do not resolve financial problems, in-law disputes, divorce, etc.
- Medical Professionals – We offer a professional coaching service, which should not be mistaken for professional medical help like a professional psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, etc.