بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The terms of agreement are applicable for all of the private coaching sessions with the coach, and they come into effect as soon as the clients attend the first session.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the clients upon their failure to uphold the terms of agreement.
Disclaimer: Muslima Coaching is a coaching service that is centered around professional coaching tactics and religious guidance. It is not a replacement for professional psychotherapy, medical treatment, legal mediation, or fatwa from a mufti.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the clients upon realizing that:
- the client is addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any other illegal substance
- the client is physically or emotionally abusive
- the client has a medically diagnosed mental / psychological disorder or personality disorder
- the client has a history of trauma or currently undergoing therapy for trauma
- the client is suicidal
- the client is not Muslim
No refunds will be given for past or future sessions.
Section A. Session Structure
- The premarital coaching program consists of three sessions. Each session is a 90-minute private video or audio session with the coach.
- The day and time of the session will be previously agreed upon by both the clients and the coach. Appointments must be arranged 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- It costs 175 British pounds / 200 US dollars for the entire program, unless a discount is given.
- Upon understanding the nature of the situation, the coach reserves the right to request additional sessions with the potential bride or groom separately instead of together. There will be an additional charge for any extra time given by the coach based on Muslima Coaching’s one-on-one terms of agreement.
Section B. Session Communication Medium
- The clients may choose between attending their session:
- online via Skype or Zoom (all free);
- or by land/cell phone.
- If the clients opt to speak via the phone, all phone charges will be paid for by the clients. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a land line/cell phone.
- In the event that the internet connection is unstable, the clients have the option to reschedule the session appointment or call the coach via her land/cell phone. All phone charges will be paid for by the client. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a land line/cell phone.
Section C. Privacy & Respect
- Client identities and sessions are kept 100% confidential.
- The clients promise to be honest about what is happening within their life and to answer the coach’s questions to the best of their ability.
- The clients promise not to disclose what is said within the session with anyone else unless permission is given by the coach.
- The clients promise to respect the views of the coach.
- The coach promises to respect the views of the clients.
- The coach reserves the right to take notes about what is mentioned during the session.
- The coach reserves the right to consult Muslima Coaching’s internal advisor in matters that may require a second opinion. This decision is left to the coach’s discretion.
- The clients promise to not coach or counsel with any other business while coaching with Muslima Coaching. This is to ensure that clients are not torn between choosing which advice to follow, especially in cases of conflicting solutions.
- Muslima Coaching’s tactics are based on the coach’s personal research and experience with clients / couples. Muslima Coaching does not endorse the marriage advice or coaching strategies of any specific scholar, spiritual path, author or book.
- Muslima Coaching’s program provides the tools to help the clients decide if they want to marry and how to resolve potential issues as a couple. The coach will not decide if they should actually marry.
- Muslima Coaching is not liable for any future marriage problems or unforeseen circumstances after the couple marries.
Section D. Session Logistics
- Sessions will start on time.
- Sessions will be held via Skype or Zoom.
- The clients are required to have a working microphone and/or headset.
- Clients must use their video camera during the session unless the coach agrees to do audio-only.
- Technology problems must be resolved by the clients and not the coach.
- Children are not permitted to attend the session. This is to ensure maximum concentration.
Section E. Homework
- The clients promise to execute the coach’s suggestions and to complete their homework assignments to the best of their ability.
- The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the clients upon the failure to attempt the suggestions or homework assignments. No refunds will be given.
Section F. Email Support
- The potential groom and bride are each given unlimited email access to the coach.
- The coach will respond within 72 hours unless there are unexpected issues or emergency circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to suggest that the email be discussed in a private session instead of through email.
Section G. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The clients are not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of Muslima Coaching without prior permission from Muslima Coaching.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the client’s computer.
Section H. Recording Sessions
- The clients are not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- The coach will not accept requests to be recorded.
Section I. Missed Sessions Due To Client & Cancellations
- Clients who cancel a session at least 24 hours prior to the date/time can reschedule a makeup session. However, they will not receive a refund.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be given for cancellations made within less than 24 hours.
Section J. Missed Sessions Due to Coach & Cancellations
- Any sessions missed due to the coach’s absence will be made up upon further notice of the coach’s circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if full payment is not received 24 hours before the session begins. Full payment is the only means to officially confirm the appointment slot.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if the husband or wife client questionnaire is not submitted at least 48 hours prior to the time the first session begins.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel future sessions if she feels that the clients are not cooperating with her. Refunds will be given for unfulfilled sessions. No refunds will be given for sessions that were conducted.
Section K. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.
- Fees must be paid 24 hours prior to session unless further agreed upon by coach.