بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The terms of agreement are applicable for all of the one-on-one coaching sessions with the coach, and they come into effect as soon as the client attends the first session.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the client upon her failure to uphold the terms of agreement.
Disclaimer: Muslima Coaching is a coaching service that is centered around professional coaching tactics and religious guidance. It is not a replacement for professional psychotherapy, medical treatment, legal mediation, or fatwa from a mufti.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the client upon realizing that:
- the client or spouse is addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any other illegal substance
- the client or spouse is physically or emotionally abusive
- the client or spouse is not faithful to the relationship (exceptions may apply)
- the client or spouse has a medically diagnosed mental / psychological disorder or personality disorder
- the client or spouse has a history of trauma or currently undergoing therapy for trauma
- the client or spouse is suicidal
- the client or spouse is not Muslim
No refunds will be given for past sessions.
Section A. Session Structure
- Each session consists of a 60 minute private one-on-one coaching session with the coach.
- The day and time of the session will be previously agreed upon by both the client and coach. Appointments must be arranged 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- One-on-one coaching sessions are 35 British pounds or 50 US dollars per 60 minute session.
- If the session continues past sixty minutes, the client will be charged per 15 minute block an additional 8.75 British pounds or 12.50 US dollars for the extra time that was given by the coach.
- One-on-one coaching sessions are women-only sessions. Men are not permitted to secretly attend or listen to the sessions.
- The client determines if she would like to continue with the one-on-one coaching sessions and she is not bound by any time period, unless a specific number was agreed upon at the offer of the contract.
Section B. Session Communication Medium
- The client may choose between attending her session:
- online via Skype or Zoom (all free);
- by land/cell phone;
- or in person.
- If the client opts to speak via the phone, all phone charges will be paid for by the client. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a land line/cell phone.
- In the event that the internet connection is unstable, the client has the option to reschedule the session appointment or call the coach via her land/cell phone. All phone charges will be paid for by the client. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a land line/cell phone.
Section C. Privacy & Respect
- Client identities and sessions are kept 100% confidential.
- The client promises to be honest about what is happening within her marriage/life and to answer the coach’s questions to the best of her ability.
- The client promises not to disclose what is said within the session with anyone else unless permission is given by the coach.
- The client promises to respect the views of the coach.
- The coach promises to respect the views of the client.
- The coach reserves the right to take notes about what is mentioned during the session.
- The coach reserves the right to consult Muslima Coaching’s internal advisor in matters that may require a second opinion. This decision is left to the coach’s discretion.
- The client promises to not coach or counsel with any other business while coaching one-on-one with Muslima Coaching. This is to ensure that clients are not torn between choosing which advice to follow, especially in cases of conflicting solutions.
- Muslima Coaching’s tactics are based on the coach’s personal research and experience with clients / couples. Muslima Coaching does not endorse the marriage advice or coaching strategies of any specific scholar, spiritual path, author, coach or book.
Section D. Session Logistics
- Sessions will start on time.
- Sessions will be held via Skype or Zoom.
- The client is required to have a working microphone and/or headset.
- Clients may use their video camera during the session.
- Technology problems must be resolved by the client and not the coach.
- Children are not permitted to attend the session. This is to ensure maximum concentration.
Section E. Homework
- The client promises to execute the coach’s suggestions and to complete her homework assignments to the best of her ability.
- The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the client upon the failure to attempt the suggestions or homework assignments. No refunds will be given.
Section F. Email Support
- The client is given unlimited email access to the coach.
- The coach will respond within 72 hours unless there are unexpected issues or emergency circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to suggest that the email be discussed in a one-on-one session instead of through email.
Section G. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The client is not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of Muslima Coaching without prior permission from Muslima Coaching.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the client’s computer.
Section H. Recording Sessions
- The client is not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- The coach will not accept requests to be recorded.
Section I. Missed Sessions Due To Client & Cancellations
- Clients who cancel a session at least 24 hours prior to the date/time can reschedule a makeup session. However, they will not receive a refund.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be given for cancellations made within less than 24 hours.
Section J. Missed Sessions Due to Coach & Cancellations
- Any sessions missed due to the coach’s absence will be made up upon further notice of the coach’s circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if full payment is not received 24 hours before the session begins. Full payment is the only means to officially confirm the appointment slot.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if the client questionnaire is not submitted at least 48 hours prior to the time the first session begins.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel future sessions if she feels that the client is not cooperating with her. No refunds will be given for sessions that were conducted.
- The coach reserves the right to redirect the client to professional psychotherapy services if she believes the client’s circumstances require it or would better benefit from it. No refunds will be given for sessions that were conducted.
Section K. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.
- Fees for each session must be paid 24 hours prior to the session start unless further agreed upon by coach.