The course policies come into effect as soon as the participant pays for the course. These policies are subject to change at any time.
Section A. Class Structure
- Classes will focus on learning the course material.
- The course will consist of six 90-minute live classes with the teacher.
- The day and time of the classes will be announced in advance by Muslima Coaching.
- Classes are women-only. Men are not permitted to secretly attend or listen to the classes.
Section B. Live Session Medium & Course Page
- A private link for accessing the course page and live session classes will be shared with all participants after payment. This link cannot be shared with anyone else.
- All course material and live sessions are copyrighted and under the sole ownership of Muslima Coaching.
- Muslima Coaching is not responsible for any poor internet connection from the participant’s side, nor is Muslima Coaching responsible for resolving the participant’s unique technical issues.
Section C. Session Adab & Respect
- The participant promises to respect the views of the teacher and all participants.
- The teacher promises to respect the views of the participants.
- Live session classes will start on time.
- Video will be used by the teacher.
- No video will be used by the participant.
- The participant must keep their microphone on mute during the entire session unless the teacher gives her permission to speak.
- Participants are permitted to use the chat box for commenting and asking questions.
- Questions will be held until the end of the session or any time the teacher opens up the opportunity.
- The teacher reserves the right to not answer a question that she deems irrelevant to the topic or inappropriate for the audience.
- Participants are not permitted to curse or use any type of vulgarity while speaking or using the chat, nor can participants make offensive remarks about the religion of Islam, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or his followers.
Section D. Email Support & Follow-Up
- Participants will be given email access to the teacher for private questions related to the course material.
- If a participant wishes to discuss her life/marital situation with the teacher, she must arrange a separate private coaching session.
- Muslima Coaching reserves the right to use the participant’s real email address for its email campaigns. Participants can choose to unsubscribe from the email campaigns whenever they wish.
Section E. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The participant is not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of Muslima Coaching courses without explicit expressed permission from Muslima Coaching.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the participant’s computer.
- Muslima Coaching is not liable to any participant who loses their saved copy of the PDF documents.
- Students who complete this course will not be qualified to teach menstruation or answer fiqh questions related to this subject.
Section F. Recording Sessions
- The participant is not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- Muslima Coaching will provide a recording of each live session to participants.
- Participants have access to recordings for up to two months after the course finishes. Access will not be available thereafter.
- Participants are not permitted to download the recordings or share access to them with non-participants.
Section G. Missed Sessions Due To Teacher & Cancellations
- Any sessions missed due to the teacher’s absence will be made up upon further notice of the teacher’s circumstances.
Section H. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable. This includes Early Bird registration.
- The teacher reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of a participant if full payment is not received within 72 hours of the first session’s start date and time. Full payment is the only means to officially confirm a slot.
- Online payment is done via PayPal’s gateway, which accepts payment via a credit/debit card or a PayPal account. Participants do NOT need a PayPal account for this option.
- UK bank transfers are an option for UK residents only. Please email email@example.com for NatWest bank information.