The terms of agreement come into effect as soon as the participant pays for the workshop.
The coach reserves the right to remove a participant from the workshop upon her failure to uphold the terms of agreement. No refunds will be given.
Section A. Session Structure
- Sessions will focus on learning and practicing the workshop material. Sessions are not a means for sharing or spending time on resolving any participant’s unique life/marital problem. If a participant wishes to discuss her life/marital situation with the coach, she must arrange a separate one-on-one session.
- The workshop session will consist of a two-hour live session with the coach.
- The day and time of the sessions will be announced in advance by Muslima Coaching. A participant’s payment confirms her agreement to attending the session on that specific day and time.
- Workshop sessions are women-only sessions. Men are not permitted to secretly attend or listen to the sessions. Children and babies are not permitted to attend the session.
Section B. Privacy & Respect
- The participant promises to not disclose what is said within the session with anyone else.
- The participant promises to respect the views of the coach and all participants.
- The coach promises to respect the views of the participants.
- The coach reserves the right to take notes about what is mentioned during the session.
Section C. Live Session Medium
- The live sessions will be hosted via GoogleMeet or Zoom. The GoogleMeet and Zoom program work via Chrome on a desktop/laptop or its app for Apple/Android phone users.
- A private link/meeting code for accessing the group sessions will be shared with all participants after payment. This link cannot be shared with anyone else.
- Muslima Coaching is not responsible for any poor internet connection from the participant’s side, nor is Muslima Coaching responsible for resolving the participant’s unique technical issues.
Section D. Session Adab
- Sessions will start on time.
- Video will be used by the coach.
- No video will be used by the participant.
- The participant must keep their microphone on mute during the entire session unless the coach gives her permission to speak.
- Participants are permitted to use the chat box for commenting and asking questions.
- Questions will be held until the end of the session or any time the coach opens up the opportunity.
- The coach reserves the right to not answer a question that she deems irrelevant to the workshop topic or inappropriate for the audience.
- Participants are not permitted to curse or use any type of vulgarity while speaking or using the chat, nor can participants make offensive remarks about the religion of Islam, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or his followers.
Section E. Email Support & Follow-Up
- Participants will not be given email access to the coach with regard to questions related to their specific life/marital situation.
- If a participant wishes to discuss her life/marital situation with the coach, she must arrange a separate one-on-one session.
- Muslima Coaching reserves the right to use the participant’s real email address for its email campaigns. Participants can choose to unsubscribe from the email campaigns whenever they wish.
Section F. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The participant is not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of Muslima Coaching without prior permission from Muslima Coaching.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the participant’s computer.
- Muslima Coaching is not liable to any participant who loses their saved copy of the PDF documents.
Section G. Recording Sessions
- The participant is not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- The coach will not accept requests to be recorded.
Section H. Missed Sessions Due To Client & Cancellations
- Participants who miss sessions for any reason will not receive a makeup session or recording.
Section I. Missed Sessions Due To Coach & Cancellations
- Any sessions missed due to the coach’s absence will be made up upon further notice of the coach’s circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel the entire workshop or a session if participants are not abiding by the terms of agreement. No refunds will be given for past sessions.
Section J. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of a participant if full payment is not received within 72 hours of the first session’s start date and time. Full payment is the only means to officially confirm a slot.
- For participants living outside of Jordan, press on the PayPal button for payment. The participant is responsible for paying conversion rate charges that are requested by PayPal upon payment.
- For permanent residents of Jordan, payment can be made in person but attendance must be online.