Learn the basic rulings of menstruation (hayd), purity (tuhr), & abnormal vaginal bleeding (istihada).
Teacher: Naielah Ackbarali
What Your Will Learn
- Answers to the most common menstruation questions
- Answers of how to act within multiple scenarios
- Solutions to sample examples
- Understand what forms of worship are permitted and not permitted
- Hear practical tips for dealing with the menstrual cycle
- Ask your personal questions
Get ANSWERS to questions like:
- What do I do if I see yellow discharge?
- What if I am spotting and my bleeding is not continuous?
- How do I avoid multiple showers after my period ends?
- When can I have marital relations after my bleeding ends?
- Can I touch and recite the Qur’an on my period?
- What if I see bleeding before 15 days of purity are over?
- I am going through perimenopause. What rulings apply to me?
To view ALL questions, click here.
- Section 1: From Confusion To Clarity
- Section 2: During The Days of Menses
- Section 3: Your Menses Habit
- Section 4: Prohibitions & Permissions
- Section 5: Purity Habit & Abnormal Blood
To view ALL sections, click here.
- Designed in an easy to follow Q&A format.
- Thirty short video lessons with diagrams and charts.
- Total of 5 hours recorded time.
- Self-Paced with one-year access.
- Ask your personal questions to the teacher.
- Based on the Hanafi madhhab.
- SISTERS Only.
- Ages 18+ can register.
“This class is at an affordable price, self-paced, and easily split up into different sections if I want clarification on a specific topic. I’ve been looking forward to studying this subject for some time and was pleased when it was released. It was very concise, easy to understand and well-structured. Would definitely recommend!”
“I started the your period answers course lessons and they are all so wonderful! You explain so well mashAllah. I’m loving them.”
“I have enjoyed this course thoroughly. I really like the way you have put it together with detailed explanations and all the visuals. Mostly it is review for me, information that I have gleaned from different sources over time, but I really appreciate that you have put it all together in one place for those of us who have complicated periods.”
“I loved the teacher and her delivery and explanation. The set up of course delivery was good and how it expanded on each lesson. It made it easier to understand.”
“I liked the amount of detail given, the clear explanations and access to different articles. The use of examples for each situation really helped understand the points made in class.”
“What I liked most was that I was able to understand what was taught.”
“The instructor was easy to listen and to follow. Her passion was evident and inspiring, mashallah.”
“It’s obligatory knowledge delivered in a way that is easy to understand but also touches on complex information.”
“I think the course was taught so well and the information given was detailed enough to increase any women’s confidence in dealing with her menses. Alhamdulilah.”
“The teacher explains everything very well.”
“I liked the content, the pace and simplified teaching style.”
Sale Price: $35 USD (non-refundable)
How-To: After clicking the enroll button below, you will be asked to setup a user account with Muslima Coaching courses.
You will then be redirected to the PayPal gateway. Through PayPal’s gateway you will select your preferred payment method via credit card, debit card, or your PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account to register.
You will receive a confirmation receipt via email after completing your payment. If you do not receive an email, please check your SPAM folder first.
All fees are non-refundable. By registering, you agree to our course policies.
PAY WITHOUT PAYPAL! (Picture Directions)
Questions & Answers
Section 1: From Confusion To Clarity (50 min)
- 1. What exactly is menstruation? (10 min)
- 2. What are the colors of menstruation? (10 min)
- 3. What is normal vaginal discharge? (7 min)
- 4. What other types of vaginal discharges can a woman see? (9 min)
- 5. What do I do if I see yellow discharge? (6 min)
- 6. Why is it obligatory to record my bleeding? (5 min)
Section 2: During The Days Of Menses (1 hr 25 min)
- 7. How many days can menstruation be? (10 min)
- 8. What if I am spotting and my bleeding is not continuous? (4 min)
- 9. How do I know when my period starts? (7 min)
- 10. What if my bleeding stops before 3 days? (12 min)
- 11. What do I do after my period ends? (9 min)
- 12. What if blood comes back after it stopped? (9 min)
- 13. What if bleeding exceeds my habit? (5 min)
- 14. What is the kursuf and how do I wear it? (12 min)
- 15. How do I avoid multiple showers after my period ends? (17 min)
Section 3: Your Menses Habit (55 min)
Section 4: Prohibitions & Permissions (55 min)
- 21. Why am I prohibited from worship while menstruating? (7 min)
- 22. Do I makeup the missed prayers and fasts during my period? (15 min)
- 23. How can I be intimate with my husband on my period? (6 min)
- 24. Can I recite and touch the Qur’an on my period? (13 min)
- 25. Can I enter the mosque or do umrah/hajj on my period? (12 min)
Section 5: Purity Habit & Abnormal Blood (55 min)
- 26. What is a purity (tuhr) habit? Why should I care? (14 min)
- 27. What if I see blood before 15 complete days are over? (10 min)
- 28. How do I pray with abnormal vaginal bleeding (istihada)? (17 min)
- 29. Is bleeding during pregnancy menstruation? (6 min)
- 30. I am going through perimenopause. What rulings apply to me? (6 min)
- BONUS! Summary Of Rulings (PDF)
- Pictures Of Normal Vaginal Discharge
- Free Period Trackers
- Article: Six Conditions For Menstruation
- Article: How To Perform Ghusl
- Article: Menstruation Rulings Related To Ramadan
- Article: Fasting While Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
- Article: Why Can’t A Menstruating Woman Touch The Qur’an
- Article: How A Menstruating Woman Performs Umrah
- Article: Medication To Stop Menses For Umrah
- Article: Istihada – What Is It? With Examples
- Article: How To Pray With Istihada
- Article: The Excused Person’s Rulings – A Complete Breakdown
- Article: Purifying Clothes From Istihada Blood
- Article: The Coil (IUD) & Irregular Bleeding