Become inspired with the amazing stories of Early Muslim Women! Hear stories of the female Companions and learn how they overcame struggles, trials, and strife.
Teacher: Naielah Ackbarali
What Your Will Learn
- Inspirational stories of female Companions (Allah be pleased with them).
- Islamic life advice and solutions.
- The etiquette of supplication (du’a).
- The benefits of making salawat on the Prophet ﷺ.
- The qualities that make one patient, repentant, and reliant on Allah.
- Lesson 1: Umm Salama – The Power of Du’a (Listen For Free!)
- Lesson 2: Ruqayah & Umm Kulthum – Strength In Allah’s Path
- Lesson 3: Asma Bint Abi Bakr – The Courage Of Iman
- Lesson 4: Aisha Bint Abi Bakr – Allah’s Help Alone
- Lesson 5: Umm Ayman – Staying True To The Message
(Allah be pleased with all of them)
- Classes are based upon authentic stories related in the seerah and traditional scholarship.
- Five recorded video lessons.
- Self-Paced with six month access.
- SISTERS Only.
- Teenagers ages 16+ can register
View ALL course content here.
“JazakAllah Khayran for connecting our hearts with the amazing women of Islam. Honestly it’s just a wonderful experience and I have never been this excited for a class before!”
“Your lecture impacted me on such a deep level mashallah, your talk, the wisdom and advice contained therein.”
“I found the teaching sessions to be engaging. The teacher has the ability to grip the attention of the listener due to her delivery style. I have already recommended this course to family and friends.”
“I just wanted to say Jazakhallah for the course and I can’t wait for you to release the new courses. I’ve been able to apply the things learnt into my own life and it has helped me view and deal with trials a lot better.”
“Listening to the stories of hope was a beautiful thing for us during a sad and difficult time.”
“You brought the story to life MashAllah.”
“SubhanAllah the experience you shared makes us connect in human level. Loved it.”
To read more reviews, click here.
To watch entire lesson for FREE, click here.
Sale Price: $20 USD
How-To: After clicking the enroll button below, you will be asked to setup a user account with Muslima Coaching courses.
You will then be redirected to the PayPal gateway. Through PayPal’s gateway you will select your preferred payment method via credit card, debit card, or your PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account to register.
You will receive a confirmation receipt via email after completing your payment. If you do not receive an email, please check your SPAM folder first.
All fees are non-refundable. By registering, you agree to our course policies.
PAY WITHOUT PAYPAL! (Picture Directions)
Lesson 1: Umm Salama – The Power of Du’a
Lesson 2: Ruqayah & Umm Kulthum – Strength In Allah’s Path
Lesson 3: Asma Bint Abi Bakr – The Courage Of Iman
Lesson 4: Aisha Bint Abi Bakr – Allah’s Help Alone
Lesson 5: Umm Ayman – Staying True To The Message