Course Policies & Copyright
The course policies come into effect as soon as the participant pays for the course. These policies are subject to change at any time.
Section A. Class Structure
- This is a self-paced course.
- The course will consist of thirty recorded lessons with the teacher.
- There are no live sessions or class discussion forum. Email access with the teacher is available.
- Classes are women-only. Men are not permitted to secretly attend or listen to the classes.
Section B. Course Page Access & Privacy
- A private link for accessing the course page will be shared with the participant after payment. This link cannot be shared with anyone else.
- All course material and live sessions are copyrighted and under the sole ownership of Muslima Coaching.
- Access to the course page (along with recordings) ends 52 weeks after payment.
- All videos, PDF slides, and posted answers are deemed private. Participants are not permitted to share them with non-participants via emails, instant messaging, social media, screenshots, and the like.
Section C. Email Support & Follow-Up
- Participants will be given email access to the teacher for private questions related to the course material.
- If a participant wishes to discuss her life/marital situation with the teacher, she must arrange a separate private coaching session.
- Muslima Coaching reserves the right to use the participant’s real email address for its email campaigns. Participants can choose to unsubscribe from the email campaigns whenever they wish.
Section D. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The participant is not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of Muslima Coaching courses without explicit expressed permission from Muslima Coaching.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the participant’s computer.
- Muslima Coaching is not liable to any participant who loses their saved copy of the PDF documents after the course finishes.
- Students who complete this course will not be qualified to teach menstruation or answer fiqh questions related to this subject.
Section E. Recording Lessons
- The participant is not permitted to record the videos, whether by means of audio or video.
- Participants are not permitted to download the recordings or share access to them with non-participants.
Section F. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.