Article: The Excused Person’s Rulings – A Complete Breakdown
The rulings of the excused person are used by anyone whose ablution (wudu) continues to break due to the reoccurrence of a wudu nullifier for an entire prescribed prayer time.
A woman who is experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding (istihada) may resort to these rulings, providing that she first meets the conditions for establishing the excused person status.
This means that a woman is not automatically considered an excused person by merely seeing istihada. Rather, it depends on the nature of her blood flow and if it is possible for her to block the bleeding from exiting. For more details about how a woman with istihada prays, please refer to this article.
The remainder of this article will detail:
- What is the excused person status?
- How is the excused person status established?
- What happens after establishing the excuse?
- How is the excused person status maintained?
- Does wudu break for the excused person?
- How is the excused person status lost?
To continue reading, click here: