The course policies come into effect as soon as the participant pays for the course. These policies are subject to change at any time.
Section A. Class Structure
- This is a self-paced course.
- The course will consist of four recorded lessons with the teacher.
- There are no live sessions or discussion forum with the teacher.
- Classes are women-only. Men are not permitted to secretly attend or listen to the classes.
Section B. Course Page Access & Privacy
- A private link for accessing the course page will be shared with the participant after payment. This link cannot be shared with anyone else.
- All course material and live sessions are copyrighted and under the sole ownership of Muslima Coaching.
- Access to the course page (along with recordings) ends 90 days after payment.
- All videos, PDF slides, and posted answers are deemed private. Participants are not permitted to share them with non-participants via emails, instant messaging, social media, screenshots, and the like.
Section C. Email Support & Follow-Up
- Participants will not be given email access to the teacher.
- If a participant wishes to discuss her life/marital situation with the teacher, she must arrange a separate private coaching session.
- Muslima Coaching reserves the right to use the participant’s real email address for its email campaigns. Participants can choose to unsubscribe from the email campaigns whenever they wish.
Section D. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The participant is not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of Muslima Coaching courses without explicit expressed permission from Muslima Coaching.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the participant’s computer.
- Muslima Coaching is not liable to any participant who loses their saved copy of the PDF documents after the course finishes.
Section E. Recording Lessons
- The participant is not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- Participants are not permitted to download the recordings or share access to them with non-participants.
Section F. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.
- The teacher reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of a participant if payment is not received within 48 hours of the first session’s start date and time. Payment is the only means to officially confirm a slot.
For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com