Learn the most relevant rulings of menstruation (hayd), post-natal bleeding (lochia), and abnormal bleeding (istihada), along with practical advice for your period issues.
Teacher: Naielah Ackbarali
Number of Classes: Eight – given every Sunday
First Class Starts: TBA
Last Class Ends: TBA
Time: 2 PM New York / 7 PM London / 9 PM Amman
What Your Will Learn
- Learn the most relevant rulings of menstruation, post-natal bleeding, & istihada
- Understand what forms of worship are permitted and not permitted
- Become inspired to love and practice the deen
- Hear practical tips for dealing with the menstrual cycle
- Based on the Hanafi madhhab
- Lesson 1: Why Your Period Matters – Spiritually & Physically
- Lesson 2: Loving Allah’s Limits – Prohibitions & Permissions
- Lesson 3: What Is Menstruation? – Definition & Ranges
- Lesson 4: Apply the Rulings – Menstruation Made Easy
- Lesson 5: The Checking Process – Knowing When Menses Ends
- Lesson 6: Life In Purity – Tuhr Time & Istihada
- Lesson 7: The Joy Of Motherhood – Pregnancy & Post-Natal Bleeding
- Lesson 8: Whatever Allah Wills – Miscarriages & Menopause
- Eight LIVE lessons
- 90 Minutes per lesson
- Sessions are recorded
- Three month access to recordings
- Discussion forum for questions
- SISTERS Only
- Women 18+
For more information, please read our course policies.
DISCLAIMER: Students who complete this course will not be qualified by Muslima Coaching to teach menstruation or answer fiqh questions related to this subject.
“I loved the teacher and her delivery and explanation. The set up of course delivery was good and how it expanded on each lesson. It made it easier to understand.”
“I liked the amount of detail given, the clear explanations and access to different articles. The use of examples for each situation really helped understand the points made in class.”
“What I liked most was that I was able to understand what was taught.”
“The instructor was easy to listen and to follow. Her passion was evident and inspiring, mashallah.”
“It’s obligatory knowledge delivered in a way that is easy to understand but also touches on complex information.”
“I think the course was taught so well and the information given was detailed enough to increase any women’s confidence in dealing with her menses. Alhamdulilah.”
“The teacher explains everything very well.”
“I liked the content, the pace and simplified teaching style.”
Original Price: $95 USD
Sale Price: TBA (non-refundable)
All fees are non-refundable. By registering, you agree to our course policies.
To enroll, click the “Enroll Now” button below (mobile) or to the side of the screen (laptop/desktop).