Learn how to make du’a! Study a small selection of ‘rabbana’ supplications from the Qur’an, while simultaneously learning the essentials and etiquette of du’a.
Teacher: Naielah Ackbarali
What Your Will Learn
- Meanings of short ‘Rabbana’ Qur’an supplications.
- The etiquette of supplication (du’a).
- Factors that prevent du’a from being answered.
- The qualities of sincere believers.
- Islamic life advice and solutions.
- Lesson 1: Calling For His Guidance (Listen For Free Here)
- Lesson 2: Calling For His Help
- Lesson 3: Calling For His Forgiveness
- Three recorded video lessons.
- Total of 4 hours recorded time.
- Self-Paced with one-year access.
- SISTERS Only.
- Teenagers ages 14+ can register.
For more information, please read our course policies.
“Each lesson helped me to increase my iman and improve the way I make Dua. I wanted to continue listening and looked forward to each session. Liked the layout – session was concise but also in good depth. Sister Naielah is very friendly and positive Mashallah and makes you want to study more and more. The sessions always helped me to make more effective dua and I can already see the rewards and benefits in my life Alhamdulillah. Also, very affordable.”
“MashAllah you deliver so well keeping me fully glued and focused, I immensely appreciate and enjoy your classes, may Allah swt bless you in abundance for all your sincere efforts, Ameen.”
“I loved the teacher!”
“The class was very good Alhamdulillah, I really enjoyed it.”
Sale Price: $10 USD (non-refundable)
All fees are non-refundable. By registering, you agree to our course policies.
To enroll, click the “Enroll Now” button below (mobile) or to the side of the screen (laptop/desktop).