بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The terms of agreement are applicable for all of the private coaching sessions with the coach, and they come into effect as soon as the clients attend the first session.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the clients upon their failure to uphold the terms of agreement.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the clients upon realizing that:
- the husband or wife is addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any other illegal substance
- the husband is physically abusive
- the husband or wife is not faithful to the relationship (exceptions may apply)
- the husband or wife has a medically diagnosed psychological disorder or personality disorder
- the husband or wife is not Muslim
- the husband or wife do not attempt to practice all five pillars of Islam
No refunds will be given for past or future sessions.
Disclaimer: Muslima Coaching is a coaching service that is centered around self-help tactics and religious guidance. It is not a replacement for professional psychotherapy or medical treatment.
Section A. Session Structure
- Each session consists of a 90-minute private video or audio session with the coach.
- The day and time of the session will be previously agreed upon by both the clients and the coach. Appointments must be arranged 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- The Couples Coaching Program is a non-refundable total fee of 230 British pounds / 300 US dollars for four 90-minute sessions.
- If the session continues past ninety minutes, the client will be charged per 15 minute block an additional 5 British pounds / 10 US dollars for the extra time that was given by the coach.
Section B. Session Communication Medium
- The clients may choose between attending their session:
- online via Skype or Google Hangout (all free);
- or by land/cell phone.
- If the clients opt to speak via the phone, all phone charges will be paid for by the clients. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a Jordanian land line/cell phone.
- In the event that the internet connection is unstable, the clients have the option to reschedule the session appointment or call the coach via her land/cell phone. All phone charges will be paid for by the client. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a Jordanian land line/cell phone.
Section C. Privacy & Respect
- The clients promise to be honest about what is happening within their marriage/life and to answer the coach’s questions to the best of their ability.
- The clients promise not to disclose what is said within the session with anyone else unless permission is given by the coach.
- The clients promise to respect the views of the coach.
- The coach promises to respect the views of the clients.
- The coach reserves the right to take notes about what is mentioned during the session.
- The clients promise to not coach or counsel with any other business while coaching with Muslima Coaching. This is to ensure that clients are not torn between choosing which advice to follow, especially in cases of conflicting solutions.
Section D. Session Adab
- Sessions will start on time.
- Sessions will be held in person or via Skype or Google Hangout.
- The clients are required to have a working microphone and/or headset.
- Clients must use their video camera during the session unless the coach agrees to do audio-only.
- Technology problems must be resolved by the clients and not the coach.
- Children are not permitted to attend the session.
Section E. Homework
- The clients promise to execute the coach’s suggestions and to complete their homework assignments to the best of their ability.
- The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the clients upon the failure to attempt the suggestions or homework assignments.
Section F. Email Support
- The husband and wife are each given unlimited email access to the coach.
- The coach will respond within 72 hours unless there are unexpected issues or emergency circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to suggest that the email be discussed in a private sessions instead of through email.
Section G. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The clients are not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of Muslima Coaching without prior permission from Muslima Coaching.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the client’s computer.
Section H. Recording Sessions
- The clients are not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- The coach will not accept requests to be recorded.
Section I. Missed Sessions Due To Client & Cancellations
- Clients who miss sessions for any reason will not receive a makeup session. Rather, a new appointment must be scheduled.
- Cancellations of private sessions are refunded if made 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, but not thereafter.
Section J. Missed Sessions Due to Coach & Cancellations
- Any sessions missed due to the coach’s absence will be made up upon further notice of the coach’s circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if full payment is not received 24 hours before the session begins. Full payment is the only means to officially confirm the appointment slot.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if the husband or wife client questionnaire is not submitted at least 48 hours prior to the time the first session begins.
Section K. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.
- Fees for each session must be paid 24 hours prior to the session start unless further agreed upon by coach.
- For clients living outside of Jordan, press on the PayPal button for payment. Choose between USD or GBP for credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. For UK bank transfer information, contact us directly at email@example.com.