May peace and blessings be upon our beloved Messenger Muhammad, the Chosen One.
Muslima Coaching is a professional coaching service that aims to encourage Muslim women to be the best wives, mothers, friends, and daughters that they can be. Our coaching focuses on nurturing a healthy Heart Connection™ by way of developing a strong relationship with Allah Most High, the Prophet ﷺ, and our higher selves. We coach single women, married women, divorced women, couples, and teenagers.
MEET THE COACH
Naielah Ackbarali is the founder and CEO of Muslima Coaching. She is passionate about inspiring Muslim women by way of spreading the beauty of living an Islamic life.
Naielah is a trained strategic relationship coach, certified life coach, and a certified NLP Master Practitioner. She has also completed training in the Gottman Method for Couples Therapy. Combined with her knowledge from Islamic studies, coaching experience, and personal marriage of over 16 years, she offers faith-based marriage coaching to couples, wives, and singles.
She has helped hundreds of women and couples with almost a decade of coaching experience with clients from all over the world (USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, Africa, & the Middle East).
She is an author of several marriage books and has been featured on the Islam Channel and British Muslim TV. She was also selected to do an exclusive interview with BRAINZ Magazine.
Naielah was born in Trinidad but grew up in South Florida. She graduated from Florida State University in 2004 with a double major in International Affairs & Sociology.
Thereafter, she studied various Islamic sciences with top scholars in both Syria and Jordan for over 15 years. She studied fiqh, tafsir, hadith, seera, aqida, and Arabic. Her teachers include Sheikh Hassan al-Hindy, Sheikh Adnan Darwish, Sheikh Salim ibn Abi Bakr al-Khatib, Sheikh Faraz Rabbani, Sheikh Hamza Karamali, and others. She is currently continuing her post-graduate Islamic studies in England as a student in a hadith specialization program (takhassus fil hadith).
In 2020, she launched a fiqh Answers Service for Women on the Muslima Coaching website, where free answers related to women’s issues can be easily accessed.
Naielah is an author and has written:
1. Secrets of Successful Muslim Couples: Marriage Tips for a Lifetime for couples, husbands, and wives.
2. Choosing Your Other Half: Marriage Tips for Muslim Singles for single brothers and sisters.
3. A Muslim Woman’s Guide To Menstruation Rulings for women ages 17+.
4. Fiqh of Menstruation Simplified: A Beginner’s Guide for Muslim Women for older teens, converts, and new learners.
5. Blossom: A Muslim Girl’s Period Guide for girls ages 9 to 14.
6. Love Scripts: Getting Through To Him for all married sisters.
7. Secrets of Successful Muslim Wives for all married sisters.
8. Say It With Love: Communicate, Connect & Cure Conflict for all married sisters.
9. Newlywed Nuggets: Golden Marriage Advice for newlywed wives.
10. Ramadan Ready: Action Steps For Muslim Women for women and teens
(Find them on Amazon)
She has produced free courses for all sisters:
Fiqh of Menstruation Video Series
Fasting For Women Video Series
Umrah For Women Video Series
Be His Khadija Audio Series
Relationship Coaching – marriage advice centered around traditional Islamic teachings, modern-day marital advice, and self-help tactics for singles, newlyweds, couples and any married woman
Life Coaching – life guidance geared towards getting in touch with your Islamic purpose and forming life goals
Deen Coaching – teaching the rulings related to the five pillars of Islam
- Live Events – courses and workshops teaching sisters about deen, marriage, life, and self-development
Islamic Inspiration – solutions that are built upon Islam
Affordable Prices – more than half the price of other coaching services
Individual Consultation Sessions – unique personal sessions catered to your life circumstances
Complete Confidentiality – no one will know your stuff except us
WHO MUSLIMA COACHING CANNOT HELP
As much as we have the intention to help as many Muslims as possible, the reality is that some life problems involve things that coaching cannot resolve. We pray that Allah Most High makes things easy for everyone and protects the ummah and the believers from this worldly life.
We cannot help people in the following situations:
- the client or spouse is addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any other illegal substance
- the client or spouse is physically or emotionally abusive
- the client or spouse is not faithful to the relationship (exceptions may apply)
- the client or spouse has a medically diagnosed mental / psychological disorder or personality disorder
- the client or spouse has a history of unresolved trauma or currently undergoing therapy for trauma
- the client or spouse is suicidal
- the client or spouse is not Muslim
We encourage individuals in any of these situations to seek immediate help from their local authorities, families, and communities. Our prayers are with you.
Disclaimer: Muslima Coaching’s tactics are based on the coach’s personal research and experience with clients / couples. Muslima Coaching does not endorse the marriage advice or coaching strategies of any specific scholar, spiritual path (tariqa), author or book.
Muslima Coaching is a coaching service that is centered around professional coaching tactics and religious guidance. It is not a replacement for professional psychotherapy, medical treatment, legal mediation, or fatwa from a mufti.
We are not:
- Scholars – We base our coaching on Islamic rulings, are students of knowledge, and return to our teachers for guidance, but we are not shariah experts who have legal authority like an Islamic council.
- Legal Mediators – We only teach relationship and life skills and give heart-to-heart advice, and we do not resolve financial problems, in-law disputes, divorce, etc.
- Medical Professionals – We offer a professional coaching service, which should not be mistaken for professional medical help like a professional psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, etc.